Hi bloggers, our Create & Take round up comes a little later than planned this week but we have a fantastic card to inspire you with today using some of the new Elizabeth Craft Designs die collection.
So let's get started....
Elizabeth Craft Quietfire Thanks Die
1. Take a piece of white cardstock and stencil some dots on the right side of the card using Wilted Violet ink and a sponge dauber.
2. Die cut the poppies from white cardstock and colour with Wilted Violet and Crushed Olive distress ink.
3. Die cut the leaves from white cardstock and colour with Crushed Olive distress ink.
4. Add some black ink to the centre of the larger poppy.
5. Die cut Thanks from black cardstock
6. Assemble the card as shown and add a bit of black glitter glue to finish.