Happy Monday bloggers! If you feel in need of some card inspiration then look no further than today's Create & Take review using one of the new Woodware Stamps. This card was designed by Sramping Caz and is a design that is right up her street! So let's get started....
Tall White Card Blank
Simple Stories A Charmed Life Cardstock - Light Blue Stripes
Simple Stories A Charmed Life Cardstock - Happy Times
Bo Bunny Double Dots Cardstock - Wasabi
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - White Smoothie
Woodware Clear Stamp - Special Bird
Versafine Ink Pad - Onyx Black
VersaMagic Ink Pad - Pumpkin Spice
VersaMagic Ink Pad - Sea Breeze
Marianne Craftables Die Set - Banners (CR1299)
Stickles Glitter Glue - Crystal
1. Stamp the Special Bird stamp onto White Smoothie cardstock using Onyx black ink. Also stamp the design onto both Simple Stories cardstock.
2. Cut around the flowers on the Happy Times cardstock, rub a little Pumpkin Spice ink around the edges and adhere on top of the flowers on the White Smoothie cardstock.
3. Cut around the bird on the Light Blue Stripes cardstock, rub a little Sea Breeze ink onto the wings and tail of the bird and adhere on top of the bird on the White Smoothie cardstock.
4. Use watercolour pencils to colour the grass, leaves and beak of the bird.
5. Die cut two of the banners from the Marianne die set from each of the Simple Stories cardstock.
6. Cut the Bo Bunny double dot cardstock 7.5cm x 15cm.
7. Layer all the elements together and adhere to the card blank.
8. Finish by adding some Crystal stickles.
This card is a simple card layout that you could use for different papers and stamped images. Also because it doesn't have a sentiment on the front you can use it for any occasion.