Crafts U Love would like to welcome Sarah, Vanessa & Jo to the team. They have now been with us a couple of months and they are all doing fantastic jobs here. Sarah is our Marketing & Web Co-Ordinator, Vanessa is the Despatch Co-Ordinator & Jo is a Retail Assistant & demonstrator. Welcome Girls! Geoff & Paula
Good morning crafting bloggers! Monday morning brings the start of a new week and what better way to start off the week then with a new card design from our create and take on Friday. The design of this card is very versatile and could be used for many different occasions by simply adding a different sentiment.
Taylored Expressions Sketched Blooms Stamp Set
Square Kraft card and envelope
Woodware Large Tag Punch
La La Land Stitched Scallop Border
Poppy Stamps Fresh Cut Grass
Woodware Mini Heart Punch
White Hemp Cord
Acrylic Mounting Block
Bazzill White Smoothie Card Stock
Bazzill Parakeet Cardstock
Bazzill Cardinal Cardstock
Bazzill Baby Blue Medium Cardstock
1. First cut out your white cardstock 12.6cm x 12.6cm.
2. Stamp your flowers in versafine on the white cardstock and then use your watercolour pencils to add colours.
3. Die cut the grass border in Parakeet and stick on to the card at the bottom of the stems, trim as necessary.
4. Cut the stitched scallop border in the Cardinal cardstock and stick to the bottom of the grass.
5. Punch your tag in the Baby Blue cardstock and stamp your sentiment.
6. Punch a red heart in the Cardinal cardstock and add to tag.
7. Before sticking white cardstock to card base, attach smallest piece of hemp cord around the red border and attach to the back using double sided tape.
8. Then using the longest piece of hemp cord, tie a bow.
9. Attach the tag using foam dots and glue bow to the tag.
10. Finish off by adding some Stickles to the flowers.
All the products used to make this card can be found at Crafts U Love.
Remember every Friday we host a Create & Take between 10.30am and 1pm. It only costs £3 to take part, which also includes a tea/coffee.
Happy Friday bloggers! Today we wanted to share with you some new die cuts we are now selling at Crafts U Love by a company called Little B.
These die cuts from Little B are stencils for die cutting and embossing and all come packaged in a bonus magnetic storage binder, perfect to keep them in good condition when you are resisting to use them in all your projects. They can be used with most machines including Bigshot, Cuttlebug, Wizard, QuicKutz Revolution (for dies up to 4") and more.
There are a variety of different designs to choose from including nesting dies, including basic shapes in a range of sizes such as stars, hearts and squares. Little B have included an alphabet and sentiments die sets, perfect for cardmaking and scrapbooking.
There are also some very cute Birthday die sets, Travel dies sets and flower die sets which all add that extra touch to a card or scrapbook page. However, one of our favourite dies has got to be the mini gift box die. Once assembled the box will measure approx 1.75" x 1.75" - so a very small gift box indeed but just think of the possibilities. You could make tiny gifts for friends at Christmas or it would be ideal when giving jewellery as a gift. You also get the die for the bow on top of the box as well and since its a die cut you could use a whole range of different papers to create many different outcomes.
All the die cuts you've seen in this blog post can be bought at Crafts U Love here. We also sell washi tape by Little B as well which includes lots of different designs, from measuring tape to musical notes.